Shipping Policy and Procedure– Please read carefully before submitting your order. By ordering from Dressalley.com, you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree with these terms, please exit our site. Please print this page and retain for your records.
Items usually ship from our Wearhouse within 24 hours and and can take up 3 to 10 working days to arrive. If you need an item faster please check with us for the availability of the item that you wish to buy from us. PLEASE NOTE: that in some cases it may take longer for an order to ship depending on the availability of an item through the designer house.
If you need an item right away, please contact us for availability before placing your order. We will assist you in determining an estimated shipping date. We do not guarantee any estimates given on delivery dates and delivery dates are subject to change based on the availability from the respective designer.
ONCE AN ORDER IS PLACED
1. if the item is in stock; the item will be delivered within in 3-10 business days; Depending on your location.
2. You will be notified by email of the status of your order.
3. Once the order is accepted your payment will be processed using the method you provided.
4. Your order will be shipped and we will send a tracking number to you by email.
ONCE AN ORDER IS SHIPPED
1. You can track your package using the tracking number provided to you by email. Be sure to track the package on the appropriate website. See our Shipping Procedures below for more information.
2. It is important to observe the package upon delivery for damage due to shipping. If there is damage to your package, you must report it to the shipping carrier before acceptance of the package.
3. International orders: Please note that we cannot estimate if you will need to pay duty and how much that would be. Customs duty is based upon the regulations of the destination country. We are not responsible for any duty that you may have to pay to your country when receiving your order.
IMPORTANT! For any package that has been shipped and REFUSED upon delivery, we will charge a 50% restocking fee.
No cancellations are offered on Special orders. No exceptions.
How are orders shipped?
All orders are shipped via UPS or the royal mail Postal Service. International orders are all shipped using UPS.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping time simply means the time it will take a package to reach you after it leaves our store. It does not mean the exact time it will take to get a dress from the time the order is. All international shipment can take up 10 working days.